The best synthetic coating, alternative to teak and also ecofrendlyIntroduzione:
In 2013, from Mirco Gazzato's twenty-year experience in the processing and use of synthetic materials and fiberglass, Refit Style® was born, with a specific goal: to transform problems into Wonderful Solutions.
Refit Style® is positioned in the nautical panorama, and not only, as a company specialized in consulting and installation of synthetic materials that replace wood in wet areas.
In the nautical industry and in the design of outdoor spaces, the use of a material that stands out for its excellent aesthetics and enormous functionality is constantly growing.
In order to be able to offer the customer solutions adapted to his needs, our projects are projects that are born after an initial consultation.
We enter in synergy with the needs of our customers, their doubts and indecisions.
We wanted to establish ourselves for the professionalism with which we take care of every work and the meticulousness with which we relate to our customers, taking care of every aspect of our relationship with them.
We are committed to understanding their preferences and aesthetic tastes.
Our commitment is to make a pact of respect, sincerity and integrity with the customer, during the entire process of the choice of purchase and after the manufacturing process.
We offer an efficient technical support and customer care service.
Among our services there are technical consulting, digitized surveys with highly specialized equipment, supply and installation of the material.
Why Choose Synthetic Coating
The synthetic material we use is made of noble and recyclable PVC, making it a 100% “Green – Ecological” product.
The percentage of plasticizing substances present in the compound is much lower than that present in other synthetics: this makes it NOT overheatable in the sun and more resistant to shocks and wear, as it is harder.
It represents the best solution for Demanding and Aware Customers who are looking for a valid alternative to traditional wood, looking for a functional but aesthetically excellent material.
Choosing to use synthetic material means:
– Zero maintenance: it does not require special treatments.
– Excellent aesthetics, comparable to traditional wood.
– Wide choice of colors: 15 with 3 different escape colors for each one.
– Possibility of Multicolor: multi-color processing.
– Availability of complementary accessories in the whole range of colors.
– Temperature in sun exposure comparable to real wood.
– Stable color over time: does not change over the years.
– Excellent non-slip grip and pleasant tactile sensation.
– Self-extinguishing product and bad heat conductor.
– Absence of mould and water infiltration.
– Greater resistance to impact and wear: the material has greater hardness, while maintaining the ductility necessary for processing.
– Assistance and possibility to repair damaged parts.
No products were found matching your selection.