The Fjord 41 XL is a brand new, just launched by Fjord, the inventor of the new generation of walk-arounds that you can find at Milan Yachting Week – The digital boat show where new boats are arriving every day.
Just walk into Bluservice’s booth to find the brand new Fjord 41 and learn about the history of this innovative shipyard that is part of Hanse Group, one of the world’s largest boat manufacturers. Listening to the interview, as you enter the booth, you will find all the information you need to orient yourself in the world of Fjord.
Fjord 41 XL: record breaking news
What is so innovative about Fjord’s new 41 XL compared to its competitors? It is a boat that you can customize as you wish. Fjord has come up with as many as 90 possible combinations of deck solutions and 5 different interior design styles epr this Fjord 41 XL. But not only that.
Here are Highlights summarizing the innovations of the new Fjord 41 XL:
- The world’s largest T-top, which can shade an area up to 3.90 m wide and 5.81 m long with integrated bimini
- Largest hull windows in its class
- The largest one-piece windshield in its class
- Newly designed modular bridge configuration
- Various below-deck layout options
- Different interior design styles, each with a coordinated mix of colors and materials
- Headroom (well above 8 feet) throughout the living area, from the access door to the double berth in the master cabin
- Soundproof sliding door to master stateroom, fully blackoutable
- Gyroscopic stabilizer.
All you have to do is visit the Fjord 41 at the dock at Milan Yachting Week discover its features, read what new concepts inspired it, and look at the first sailing photos, those of the interior and deck in the endless combinations.
Just one click to get in touch
And if you would like to elaborate with a Fjord site manager or book a visit via email or whatsapp, in the booth you will find buttons to activate contact with one click