Allures 51.9 – Exterior
With the Allures 51.9, designers were given the task of bringing Allures Yachting into the prestigious world of the ocean cruising yacht. If all the functions usually required are found on such a boat in general, and more particularly on an Allures of course, then an increase in length makes it possible to even offer more.
More performance at sea thanks to an increased waterline length. More comfort thantks to a large cockpit and easy access to the side-decks, a large sunbathing area and a retractable bathing platform on the sugarscoop. More protection with an optional rigid bimini to secure the watchkeeper in all condition. And more hergonomics with station grouping all the manoeuvres necessary for sailing with a reduced crew, in particular thanks to the positioning of the winches near the helmsman.
Allures 51.9 – Interior
Living on board will be your privilege, because the Allures 51.9 is irrefutably one of the most prestigious yachts. The very high quality of workmanship is enhanced by the extremely generous entry of external light during the day. At night, the lighting is warm to transform your Allures into a protective cocoon. Every day on board is a renewed pleasure, an invitation to continue the journey…
On board the Allures 51.9, the seamanlike nature and the practicality of the fittings compete with the purity of the lines and elegance of contemporary design furniture, initiated by Isabelle Racoupeau.
Allures 51.9 – Key elements
What could be better than a magnificent boat which is as functional as she is comfortable, to set off on a blue water cruise to discover the world. The Allures 51.9 is part of the very selective category of prestigious sailing yachts. An ambitious and innovative project that was made possible thanks to the combination of the know-how of our craftsmen, talented designers and of course experienced sailors who share with us their valuable feedback. You dreamed of a sailing boat with unique elegance and performance, a sailing boat whose sharp design would disappear behind its simplicity of use, a sailing boat on which you could live fully in total freedom?
- Centreboard for freedom
- Twin rudders for stability and control
- Large ergonomic cockpit with sunbathing area
- Forward and side windows provide exceptional light and 270° visibility
- High-end interior design for an enjoyable life on board at anchor and a functional one at sea
- Large storage capacity for self-sufficiency
- Large full-beam aft owner’s cabin
- Aluminium hull for unsurpassed impact resistance
- Watertight forward bulkhead in aluminium
- All sail handling manoeuvres led back to the cockpit
- Composite deck for its ergonomics, lightness, insulating properties
- Wide, load-carrying hull for its form stability and performance
- Aluminium rear arch to optimize peripherals: antennas, solar panels, dinghy
- Modern rigging for performance and ease of use
Ergonomics of the different functions, fluidity of movement, and multiple living areas offer a place for everyone, and for every moment:
- Large full-width owner’s cabin aft
- Spacious, comfortable and welcoming saloon communicating directly with the chart table
- Friendly U-shaped galley open to the saloon, designed for cooking while under way
- Engine room dedicated to technical and engine access
- And a saloon modulating ‘lounge’ with a wide bench and a chart table meridian.
Allures 51.9 – Data
|Draught:||1.34 m / 2.92 m|
|Water capacity:||2 X 300 l|
|Fuel capacity:||2 X 350 l|