“The Allures 51.9 is for those who demand more and more from an excellent blue water cruiser.”
(Stéphan Constance, founding member of the Shipyard)
The new flagship of the range, the 51.9 Allures offers unparalleled comfort with its full-beam aft master cabin. This new model also renews the Shipyard’s codes on the outside with its large, 6-meter-long cockpit with sundeck and aft deck for exclusive comfort and boating space that can be protected by a hard top.
This third generation sailboat, represents the evolution of the Allures 51 and Allures 52 models. Fifteen years of studies by the Shipyard and feedback from owners have increased comfort, performance, safety, and maneuverability for a small crew.
With the Allures 51.9, designers were given the task of bringing Allures Yachting into the prestigious world of ocean cruising yachts. The size of this new model allows for that extra something, what is normally demanded by the most demanding shipowners.
Increased performance at sea due to longer waterline length. More comfort with a large cockpit and easy access everywhere on deck, a large sundeck and a retractable bathing platform on the transom. More protection with an optional rigid bimini and even more ergonomics of the steering position where all the necessary maneuvers for sailing with a small crew are grouped together, particularly thanks to the positioning of the winches near the helmsman.
Living aboard will be exciting because the Allures 51.9 is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious yachts. The very high quality of workmanship is enhanced by the extreme brightness during the day. At night the lighting is warm and welcoming to turn your Allures into a protective nest. Every day on board is a renewed pleasure, an invitation to continue the journey.
On board the Allures 51.9, the marine character and practicality of the accessories mingle with the elegance of the contemporary-designed furniture proposed by Isabelle Racoupeau.
What could be better than a magnificent boat that is as functional as it is comfortable to go on a cruise and discover the world?
The Allures 51.9 is part of that very selective category of prestigious sailing yachts. An ambitious and innovative project that was made possible through a combination of the know-how of our craftsmen, talented designers, and of course experienced sailors who share their valuable feedback with us.
Did you dream of an elegant sailboat with unique performance, a sailboat whose clean and accurate design would disappear behind its simplicity of use, a sailboat on which you could live fully in total freedom?
- Aluminum centerboard under the banner of freedom
- Two rudders for control and stability
- Large ergonomic cockpit with sunbathing area
- Side and front windows for exceptional brightness and 270° visibility
- High-end interior design for pleasant life aboard at roadstead and functional life at sea
- Ample storage space throughout the boat for great range
- Large full-beam aft master stateroom
- Aluminum hull for unsurpassed impact resistance
- Aluminum watertight bow bulkhead
- Maneuvers deferred in the cockpit
- Composite bridge for its ergonomics, light weight, insulating properties
- Lightweight, load-bearing fairing for shape stability and performance
- Integrated roll-bar for: antennas, solar panels, tender
- Modern weapon for performance and ease of use
Particular care has been taken to ensure that fluidity of movement is always kept in the foreground:
- Large full-width aft master stateroom
- Spacious, comfortable and cozy living room in direct connection with the chart table
- The U-shaped kitchen open to the salon is designed for cooking even while sailing
- Ease of excess to the technical area and engine compartment
- The salon converts into a lounge mode with ample seating and a special chart table.
|Length f.t.||15.57 m|
|Fishing||1.34 m / 2.92 m|
|Fresh water||2 X 300 l|
|Diesel fuel||2 X 350 l|