Bamar Captive Winch
Quality and technological innovation are the key points upon which Bamar products manufacturing process is based. A series of line stowing devices with line front output, for the control of sheets and halyards, for sailing yachts from 45’ to over 150’.
Main characteristics of these Captive Winches are:
– Reduced weight and overall dimensions thanks to the use of materials with high mechanical resistance and suitable for the use in marine environment
– Simple and flexible installation.
Main characteristics of safety:
– Mechanical control system preventing the sheet from slackening when easing away
– Protection cowl.
– Line always accompanied when furling in, thanks to the drum crests that guide the car movement
– Car “stroke end” control device
– Aluminium treated with hardcote anodizing
All our Captive Winches are tested in our work shop on a test bench at maximum dynamic pull.