Complete, efficient and always available services
The yard has thirty years of experience and for this reason is able to offer a service that meets the expectations of the most demanding yachtsmen. Seriousness, efficiency, punctuality and professionalism are the fundamental principles on which the daily activities of the operators of our yard are based and our guests rely on them for a well executed job.
A network of excellence made up of small artisan entrepreneurs, among the most quoted in the North Adriatic boating industry, who provide antifouling services, hull painting, fibreglass repairs, complete anti-osmosis cycle, carpentry, woodworking, mechanical workshop, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems on board.
The reception staff, as well as the workers specialized in the wings and launchings, are present every day of the year and available to our guests. Part of the shipyard are:
– large cement yards for technical stops and storage;
– 4 travel-lifts for the hauling and launching of boats from 5 to 25 metres, up to 80 tons;
– 4 ton crane with extendable jib with basket to operate on masts up to 26 meters in height;
– 600 square meters heated warehouse with painting and carpentry department;
– possibility of do-it-yourself repairs with technical consultant available and equipment rental;
– qualified craftsmen.
We are seamen and we know that in a boat safety is fundamental, both in the harbour and at sea.
Moreover, Marina Punta Gabbiani has always been in tune with the surrounding natural environment, for this reason it has been awarded the prestigious FEE Blue Flag for 25 years, in 2004 it won the world “Jack Nichol Award” as best marina of the year and since 2018 it has received 5 Gold Anchor Scheme from The Yacht Harobur Association. All this confirms the very high quality standard of services offered to yachtsmen.