Conero Jacket Montura
Unisex GORE-TEX waterproof jacket with polyester hood. Outer membrane and finish with neoprene inserted in neck for added protection and Recco device placed on back neck.
BUY IT NOW HERE
- Unisex waterproof jacket with hood
- GORE-TEX 3-layer nylon fabric with 28K/<6 RET membrane
- Jersey collar with outer membrane and finish with neoprene inserted in the collar for added protection
- Polyester fabric hood
- Center front with zipper and button on bottom, zippered hand pockets
- Chest pockets closed with flap and Velcro, zippered chest pockets
- Open interior pockets
- Pocket with stow pocket function
- Zippered collar for hood insertion
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- Bottom with adjustment
- Recco device placed on back neck
- Reflective applications for increased visibility
- Ideal garment for sailing and water sports
- Weight: 0.56 kg
Materials Primary Fabric
- GORE-TEX PRO: 3-layer lightweight fabric (114 g/sqm) with smooth surface, consisting on the outside of textured 40-denier polyamide 6.6 yarns. It is laminated with special polyamide fabric to protect the membrane. It provides excellent waterproofing (28,000 mm Water Column), high breathability (RET < 6) and water repellency, dries quickly and is easy to clean. It offers excellent wear resistance and provides permanent waterproofing. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
Secondary Fabric Materials
- GORE-TEX PRO: 3-layer polyamide 6 fabric (140 g/sqm), stretch in weave. It is laminated with special polyamide fabric to protect the membrane. It provides excellent waterproofing (28,000 mm Water Column), high breathability (RET < 6) and water repellency, dries quickly and is easy to clean. It offers high wear resistance and provides permanent waterproofing.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER: 3-layer fabric with very fine knit construction (175 g/sqm), mechanical stretch in weave, lightweight, water repellent and extremely breathable (RET < 6). It uses a new type of membrane that ensures durable and permanent water resistance. Thanks to the fineness of the yarns used on the inner layer, it ensures maximum comfort in direct contact with the skin, providing active control of perspiration. The WINDSTOPPER membrane is an ultra-thin protective layer that is laminated to a lightweight fabric making it totally windproof. The membrane is made of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), a very versatile polymer expanded to create a microporous structure. The micropores resulting from this expansion are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules and thus allow sweat to escape easily. WINDSTOPPER membrane adds total wind protection to any fabric without perceptibly limiting its breathability or original weight.