TAG Heuer Monaco 39mm Blue
The original Monaco Calibre 11: the world’s first square-case water-resistant watch and the first automatic chronograph. A revolutionary icon worn by Steve McQueen, this Calibre 11 edition still features the famous crown on the left, an unmistakable sign that manual winding was no longer necessary.
Characteristic and rebellious
The avant-garde design elements are all there: blue dial with horizontal steel hour markers, silver chronograph hour and minute counters, date at 6 o’clock, and red chronograph hand, a nod to the world of motorsports.
The final gritty touch is the exclusive black calfskin strap with special finish inspired by the asphalt of racetracks.
King of Cool Blood
First seen in 1969 on Steve McQueen’s wrist in the cult motorsports film, Le Mans, the Monaco is a timeless icon with a revolutionary design.
- Size: 39 mm
- Water resistance: 100 m
- Case body: Steel Satin finish/polishing
- Bezel: Fixed bezel Steel
- Case back: Sapphire crystal – Steel
- Crown: Steel
- Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Buckle: Folding buckle – Polished Steel
- Color: Blue
- Finish: Opaline
- Indice: Printed
- Calibre: Calibre 11 automatic
- Movement: Automatic watch
- Power reserve: 40 H
- Balance frequency: 28’800 (4 Hz)
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph: 1/4 second, 30-minute counter, Date