Gargano 2.0 Jacket Montura
Unisex waterproof jacket made of 3-layer nylon fabric with 9K-9K membrane. Reinforced Elbow patch made of 4-way stretch nylon/polyester DWR 4-way stretch fabric with ripstop construction resistant to tears and abrasions.
BUY IT NOW HERE
- Unisex waterproof jacket with hood
- 3-layer nylon fabric with 9K-9K membrane
- Jersey collar with outer membrane and finish with neoprene inserted in the collar for added protection
- Polyester fabric hood
- Center front with zipper and button on bottom, zippered hand pockets
- Chest pockets closed with flap and Velcro, zippered chest pockets
- Open interior pockets
- Zippered collar for hood insertion
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- Bottom with adjustment
- Reflective applications for increased visibility
- Ideal garment for sailing and water sports
- Weight: 0.68 kg
Materials Primary Fabric
- PRO-METEO 3L OCEAN: Lightweight, high-performance 3-layer Nylon fabric (149 g/sq.m.) laminated to a special polyurethane membrane coated with a polycarbonate barrier to impart greater resistance to salt agents. Ensures impermeability to air, water (9,000 mm Water Column) and breathability (9,000 g/sqm/24h). High fiber density ensures high mechanical performance and wear resistance. DWR water-repellent treatment gives the product long performance, even after multiple washes. Developed specifically for offshore and ocean competitions. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
Secondary Fabric Materials
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER: 3-layer fabric with very fine knit construction (175 g/sqm), mechanical stretch in weave, lightweight, water repellent and extremely breathable (RET < 6). It uses a new type of membrane that ensures durable and permanent water resistance. Thanks to the fineness of the yarns used on the inner layer, it ensures maximum comfort in direct contact with the skin, providing active control of perspiration. The WINDSTOPPER membrane is an ultra-thin protective layer that is laminated to a lightweight fabric making it totally windproof. The membrane is made of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), a very versatile polymer expanded to create a microporous structure. The micropores resulting from this expansion are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules and thus allow sweat to escape easily. WINDSTOPPER membrane adds total wind protection to any fabric without perceptibly limiting its breathability or original weight.