A great news at Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat show, the new version of an icon among motor boats: the maxi rib Sacs Strider 15. You can find it now in the Sacs Marine stand where you will discover how inflatables have become motor boats able to compete successfully with traditional fiberglass hulls. Listening to the interview with Andrea Loro, Sacs’ commercial director, you will discover how inflatable boats with tubulars are true luxury yachts with elegance and performance.
The countercurrent choices of the new Sacs Strider 15
On the dock at Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat show previewing the new 2020 version of the Sacs Strider 15, click here to find out what’s new. We give you some previews on the news of this maxi rib copied by many.
- The line and aesthetics of the Sacs Strider 15 are even more current and attractive after the interventions of the nautical archistar Christian Grande.
- New the bow foredeck even more vertical and the superstructures that, in contrast, are softer and more sinuous.
- The new hard top is a small design masterpiece and the tapered tubulars towards the bow make the side view more streamlined.
- Improved the hull with increased waterline length which increases performance with the same power.
- Double choice of motorization, inboard with two 440 hp Volvo engines or three 425 hp Yamaha outboard engines, to reach top speeds from 42 to 51 knots.
Strider 15: the raft for swimming and boating vacations
Because the Sacs Strider 15 is a real, small, superyacht you can easily understand it by looking at the images and video you find here. A cockpit with double use for sunbathing or dining, interior with two “real” cabins and a platform on the sea aft. All this makes the Sacs Strider 15 perfect for a day at sea or for small or long cruises with friends and family.
Just one click to get in touch
Enter immediately into the Sacs Strider 15. And if you would like to go deeper with a site manager or book a visit by email or whatsapp, in the stand you will find the buttons to activate the contact with a click.