The Fjord 41 XL is one of the latest novelties of Fjord, the inventor of the new generation of walk-arounds that you can find at Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat show where new boats arrive every day.
Just enter the Bluservice stand to find the brand new Fjord 41 and learn about the history of this innovative shipyard that is part of Hanse Group, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of boats. Listening to the interview, at the entrance of the stand, you will find all the information to orient yourself in the world of Fjord.
Fjord 41 XL: a record of innovation
What is so innovative about the new Fjord 41 XL compared to its competitors? It’s a boat you can customize any way you like. Fjord has come up with as many as 90 possible combinations of deck solutions and 5 different interior design styles for this Fjord 41 XL. But that’s not all.
Here are the Highlights that summarize the innovations of the new Fjord 41 XL:
- The world’s largest T-top, which can shade an area up to 3.90 m wide and 5.81 m long with an integrated bimini
- Largest hull windows in its class
- Largest one-piece windshield in its class
- Newly designed modular deck configuration
- Various below-deck layout options
- Multiple interior design styles, each with a coordinated mix of colors and materials
- Headroom (well above 8 feet) throughout the living area, from the access door to the double berth in the master stateroom
- Soundproof sliding door to the master cabin, which can be fully blacked out
- Gyroscopic stabilizer.
All you have to do is visit the Fjord 41 on the dock at the Milano Yachting Week to discover its features, read about the new concepts that inspired it, look at the first photos in navigation, those of the interiors and of the deck in the infinite combinations.
Just a click to get in touch
And if you want to know more about Fjord with a manager of the shipyard or book a visit via email or whatsapp, in the stand you will find the buttons to activate the contact with a click