Would you like to know everything about Luna Rossa, the most famous Italian boat in the world, currently racing in the America’s Cup, the most famous and important nautical event in the world?
Luna Rossa – Everything you need to know
There’s only one place to find everything, but everything about the 45-knot sailboat. It’s in our digital boat show, Milano Yachting Week, where you’ll find a huge pavilion dedicated entirely to Luna Rossa, you can find it right here.
Luna Rossa’s pavilion is divided into two parts:
– in the first part you will find the whole history of Luna Rossa, from the idea of the first challenge in 2000 until today, click here to enter now
– in the second part you can follow all the Luna Rossa adventure of these days, minute by minute, with the comments of the best experts who explain everything, what is difficult to understand becomes easy, click here to enter.
If you love the sea, the challenges, the boats, the technology, the adventure, you can’t miss a visit to the largest online exhibition dedicated to Luna Rossa (click here), here are some previews of what you’ll find.
First part of the visit: Discovering Luna Rossa and the America’s Cup
Here you will find:
– Everything you need to know about the America’s Cup: its history from 1851 to today. Who were the characters and the boats that made it the most famous sailing event in history.
– The history of Luna Rossa, a challenge that has lasted 23 years.
– Our exclusive interview with the boss of LunaRossa and Prada, Patrizio Bertelli, who talks about his passion for the sea and sailing.
– What are they and how the boats that fly in the last America’s Cup work.
– Discovering the secrets of the boat. A virtual navigation on board, who are the members of the team
– The web series that in exciting videos takes you by the hand from birth to the current races
– The curiosities, from how to dress, to the glossary, to the functioning of the foils, to the opponents.
Click here to enter now
Second part of the visit: Follow the America’s Cup minute by minute
Here you can follow “live” all the phases of the XXXVI America’s Cup with the journalists of the Giornale della Vela. In each episode guests, technical comments, videos and highlights of all races. Finally, you can understand everything about the America’s Cup.
Don’t worry, if you miss an episode, you can watch it again because it is available to you!
Enter now Luna Rossa’s pavilion (click here) at Milano Yachting Week – The digital Boat Show. Become a supporter of the most famous Italian boat in the world!
News by Milano Yachting Week